READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE SET UP!!!
This diagram is a sample, you can create any design you like with your Snap Panel System.
A FEW SET UP DESIGN RULES AND NOTES:
- If the display is set up properly, there will be a 1” gap between the panel and the floor.
- A wall must not exceed 8’W X 8’H without an angle. Also: 10’H X 6’W and 12’H X 4’W
- When setting up ROW 1, do not allow the fist few panels to “twist” or “lean” as connectors may break!
SET UP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open box and examine the panels. You can use the slat or smooth side, or any combination you desire.
2. Examine the connectors. Separate by style and size. Note the difference between TOP and END Connectors.
3. Start building ROW 1 (see diagram). There will be a 1’ gap between the panels and the floor/carpet.
4. Complete ROW 1. Check that all panels are facing in the direction you desire. Make changes if needed.
5. With a measuring tape, check panel angles are equal on each side, wall is centered in booth space, etc.
6. Add ROW 2 of Panels. ROW 3. ROW 4. After each row, step back and check the wall for any errors.
7. Complete the wall by using the correct top connectors to finish the display. Top of wall should be smooth.
8. Based on your wall design, you may have extra panels and connectors.